Clarendon Town Clerk Services
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Gloria Menard, Town Clerk - office (802) 775-4274 home (802) 438-5173
The following services are available from the Town Clerk:
- Dog Licenses - Due by April 1st, the fee is $13.00 for spayed or neutered and $17.00 for males & females. After April 1st, the late fees added are: $2.00 for spayed or neutered and $4.00 for males & females.
- Transfer Station Punch Cards - Available in $10.00 or $20.00. Stickers for your vehicle are $3.00.
- Voter Registration - You can come in the office to fill out an application or register online at https://olvr.sec.state.vt.us
- Notary Public - must show valid photo ID, no charge.
- Vermont License of Civil Marriage - $60.00 fee for license, plus $10.00 fee for certified copy if interested.
- Green Mountain Passports - Vermont citizen age 62 or any veteran, a life-long passport for free admission to any Vermont State Park or Vermont State Historic Sites for a one time $2.00 fee.
- Vehicle Registration Renewals - Check made payable to VT DMV and a $3.00 fee to town, separate check or cash.
- Vital Records of Birth, Marriage or Death - Certified copies provided for a fee of $10.00 per copy.
Open burning permits are available by calling the Clarendon Fire Warden Brian Morgan at (802) 773-1791 or (802) 770-8487.
Forms are available for download HERE.